Our goal with this configuration was to limit the ability of a single
site to lock the entire database during a large transaction.

Are ZEO Server transaction locks one per storage or one per server?

If the locks are per storage rather than per server I believe we could
accomplish our goal with less servers, in which case is there an upper
limit on the number of storages a single server can reasonably handle?

Thanks,

-Brian

--
Brian Brinegar