On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:00 AM, Chris Withers <ch...@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> Brian Sullivan wrote:
>> It doesn't fit because the customer already has a system using .NET
>> that has to tightly integrate and has said they want a .NET system.
> And IronPython isn't .NET how exactly?!

IronPython isn't Zope though is it ?-- which is what I was referring
to and where there is some potential leverage.

Using Python doesn't really help in this situation (other than the
fact that I am more familiar with Python than C)-- the existing system
is done with C# --and they want to be able to manage, develop and
maintain using the same resources.

Is there something about IronPython that I might be missing?