----- Original Message -----
From: "Garry Saddington" <ga...@schoolteachers.co.uk>

> Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:
>> Did You have the "number" field in the hidden layer?
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Garry Saddington"
>> <ga...@schoolteachers.co.uk>
>>> I'm using the following javascript to gather phones:number values for
>>> form submission.
>>> for (var idx = 1; idx < max; idx++) {
>>> if (eval("document.forms.playlist['phones.number:records'][" + idx +
>>> "].value") > 0)
>>> Has anyone got any idea why it works fine in every browser
>>> (Safari,FF,Chrome,Webkit) but not in ie8 where I get this error:
> The form fields are dynamically created in javascript as table rows as the
> user adds more options, the first row is in a hidden layer.
> Garry

Try to isolate base of the problem. So prepare (static) page with form
fields and then submit it. For multiple fileds with same name I use datatype
:list, so try it too. MSIE does not send form fields from hidden layers as
you expect, instead of some versions of others, they send all form fields
include hidden layers.

I think that you have bad code - see your error message. So try somethong
instead of