Hi,

I am looking to migrate my existing zope 2.7 site to zope 2.12 and
during initial testing I am getting this error when importing the
zexp.

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: ('argument list must be a tuple', <class
'Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA.SQL'>, None)

Traceback (innermost last):

Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 628, in manage_importObject
Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 646, in _importObjectFromFile
Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 92, in importFile
Module transaction._transaction, line 253, in savepoint
Module transaction._transaction, line 250, in savepoint
Module transaction._transaction, line 647, in __init__
Module ZODB.Connection, line 1128, in savepoint
Module ZODB.Connection, line 570, in _commit
Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 176, in _importDuringCommit
TypeError: ('argument list must be a tuple', <class
'Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA.SQL'>, None)

As a test I removed the Z SQL Methods before exporting and this time
it imported OK.

Zope 2.7 server is OpenSuSE 10.3 with python 2.3, postgreSQL 8.2 and
the DA is psycopg2
Zope 2.12 server is OpenSuSE 11.2 with python 2.6, postgreSQL 8.2 and
DA is psycopg2

Any known issues and or work arounds?