Chris Withers wrote:
>> To my knowledge, the request that throws this isn't touching the session
>> or temp_folder, but I guess something is.
>> How can I find out what code is actually touch this and so causing this
>> conflict?
This might be something with timeslices and buckets that are core
concepts in Transience.
Take a look at HowTransienceWorks.stx document or at my old post about
this issue:

AFAIR you don't even have to touch session objects in order to make
transience machinery work.

You may try to incerase session_resolution_seconds (eg. to 300) at your
zope.conf to get rid of these conflict errors.

Maciej Wisniowski