+-------[ Justin Dunsworth ]----------------------
| I am currently working on a project where I am storing HTML within a MySQL
database to display dynamic pages and content in
| sequences. I would like to be able to store DTML within the tables as well
and be able to call them within the page to display
| that content. I tried mixing the DTML in with the HTML and it shows the HTML
correctly but no DTML.

| Is it possible to even do this? Are there other suggestions on how to go
about this?

I'm not condoning this in any way d8) but...

You have to actually execute the DTML as DTML. That means your
rendering code has to actually execute it and display the output, not
just dump the source into your page.

How to do that will probably require you to use some "trusted" code, that
means a Product or an External Method for Zope 2 (I assume Zope 2
since you're talking about DTML).

You might have a bit of a mountain to climb there d8)

Are you sure you need to store the DTML in the db?

--
Andrew Milton
a...@theinternet.com.au