Do you really have to write your emails in large fonts and shocking pink? :-)

Anyway, it seems to me that the OpenFlow product has a rather special
way to be installed in Zope, with zexp imports and all. Maybe there is
an OpenFlow mailing list where people who are more used to the product
hangs out? I think very few people here are OpenFlow experts.