As suggested by you I have downloaded all the zope products of the same
version as they are on live to remove the mismatch of versions. But
before I install those products on dev environment, I will have to
uninstall all the products that I had installed earlier (i.e. on dev
env). Earlier, I had installed all the products from the source tar
balls. So can u please suggest how do I uninstall these products on dev

Thanks & Regards,

Smita Kamdar | NGN-SOLNS | TechMahindra

Oberoi Estate Gardens, Chandivali, Andheri(E) Mumbai-72
Office: +91 22 66882000 | Extn: 6185

Email: smita.kam...@techmahindra.com

"A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel
like it."

Go green: Don't hit PRINT

confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review
the policy at <a
 externally and <a
 internally within Tech