From: Fernando Martins <>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] REST webservice on Zope 2

I don't have specific experience with REST, but I return json using
Python scripts and XML is page templates are supported. So, at least the
basics are possible, if you need more automatic generation from Python
objects I don't see why it would not work but I have no idea if it
exists a library for that in zope2.