Hi all!

  I've a Zope2 application with Postgresql. All is ok and utf-8 but page
templates. This means that non utf-8 data is sent to the database, and
the database complain with:

*Error Type: DataError*
*Error Value: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xe82527 HINT:
This error can also happen if the byte sequence does not match the
encoding expected by the server, which is controlled by "client_encoding".

*This does not happen if I manually switch the browser encoding (Firefox
-> View -> character encoding -> Unicode (UTF-8)) and submit a form.

So my question is: how do I tell to page templates to output utf-8
instead of iso8859-15? The output_encoding property does anything.

Obviously, changing default-zpublisher-encoding to utf-8 works, but
other legacy applications will have problems on characted encoding.

Any idea?