From: "Richard Harley" <rich...@scholarpack.com>
To: zope@zope.org
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 1:05:27 PM
Subject: [Zope] Python Script Security

Hello all

I have a dtml method which builds a page from various different python
scripts.
How can I stop the python scripts from being called and passed variables
independently of the main dtml method? I've tried some research on proxy
roles but couldn't pin it down.  ZSQL methods are not callable
independently and I would like Python Scripts to behave the same.
TIA
Rich