I was try the python script, but no success.

The final cut (as Murphy law says):
<dtml-call expr="RESPONSE.redirect('http://www.otherdomain.com/path/to/document', status=301)">

1. At Zope 2.10.13 redirect to samedomain which cause loop, not to the otherdomain.

2. At Zope 2.7 this redirect is redirected to otherdomain which is expected. At Zope 2.7 I was not test redirect with PySript.

So I use redirect to home page.

----- Puvodní zpráva ----- Od: William Heymann

What I would do is do this with a python script instead of DTML. You will find this kind of stuff is much simpler with a python script you just call from DTML

something like

REQUEST['redirect_URL'] = 'http://www.otherdomain.com' + REQUEST.URLPATH0