Il 05/04/2012 14:18, Stefan Loidl ha scritto:

I'm using a workaround similar to that in the bug report in my
environment (Zope 2.13.13 and a mixture of utf-8 and iso8859).
Without the workaround the issue does still occur for me.

can you send me your workaround? Maybe it can help :P

My workaround is for the file unicodeconflictresolver.py.

The diff for Zope 2.13.13 (I never used Zope 2.12) is:
100,101d99
<             charsets.append('iso-8859-15')
<

But as the issue occurs for you with all browsers, I don't think that
it will help.

I agree, also because the browsers receive correctly 'utf-8' as the preferred charset.

I still can't understand what happen, because nothing has changed recently in this application.