Am 13.11.2012 10:05, schrieb johannes raggam:

from the security announcement page:

"This patch is compatible with all supported Plone versions (i.e.
Plone 3 and Plone 4), it may work on earlier versions of Plone, but as
these are unsupported they have had less testing done."

so probably zope versions from 2.10.11 onwards are supported. see:

other versions UNSUPPORTED. if you really need to know which versions
exactly are affected, you HAVE to find out yourself. either by trying
it out in a test environment or by analyzing the whole commit history
of affected modules in zope.

people reported successful patching of Plone2.1 and i patched a Zope
2.8 instance too. but this is informal, not an official statement.

I successfully applied these hotfixes to Zope 2.13 versions
without any problems. What puzzles me though is why was there
no announcement for theses fixes here on zope ml? Or are these
fixes not critical for pure Zope2 users? Or are these all fixed
in the latest version of Zope2?

kind regards,