to my knowledge, for security reason no modern browser submits the path anymore.
If you need the path, you have to create your own file uploader or use a tool like uploadify (http://www.uploadify.com)
I *think* javascript gets you access to the full path.

robert
On 11/14/2012 08:35 AM, Kees de Brabander wrote:
I was using IE and filename is just the file name, no directory information. So
I will have to take another approach. Does a FileUpload instance have any other
attributes than filename and header?