Hi Alex,

Il 10/12/2012 15:16, Alex Clark ha scritto:

I was studying the ZCA over the wkend and found the zope.interface docs a bit… dry. So I wrote "other":

- https://github.com/aclark4life/other/blob/master/other.py

The goals are:

- Make Zope fun, not scary.
- Teach people the ZCA.
- Provide working code (pip install other)

Comments/feedback welcome!

- IMHO your guide *is* funny...provided that you already know the concepts. If not, one would probably prefer a little bit more "theory" before each joke in order to get them better. For ex. why an interface is "implemented by" a class and "provided by" an object? what's the difference?

- there's a bit of "noise": IAmbiguity, IGuess,.. (etc) are just marker interfaces. I understand that those are parts of the joke, but I would probably put them in a separate place.

my 2¢,
Great job, cheers,

Giacomo Spettoli

Twitter: http://twitter.com/giacomospettoli