Hello!

I'm running a zope2.13.19 instance on my mac. I intstalled the product Calendar
version 1.0.19

I adjusted the file __init__.py

Change the line:

from ImageFile import ImageFile

with:

from App.ImageFile import ImageFile

so far so good.

Still, one problem is this type of error:

SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xf1' in file
/Applications/zope21319/Products/Calendar/CalendarTag.py on line 139, but no
encoding declared;

Is pointing to lines containing non ASCII character such as this one:

'pl':
('StyczeÒ','Luty','Marzec','KwiecieÒ','Maj','Czerwiec','Lipiec','SierpieÒ','WrzesieÒ','Paºdziernik','Listopad','GrudzieÒ')

What is the best way to take care of this issue?
Of course, the fastest is to get rid of some languages... not good.

It could be nice to release a complete working version of the product.

Please give me some hints.

Thank You,

Giampiero