Hi people!
I have worked out so far the ZCA tutorial, and there are certain things
for me not clear.

1. What is the difference between a global and a localSiteManager from
the zope.component package?!

How do I have to understand that a "globalSiteManager" resists in
memory, and a localSiteManager is persistent ?!

Could somebody of you explain it to me?!

2. What is the difference between an adapter and a utility ?! I register
an adapter as well the same way as I do with a utility, and I query
those 2 as well. But what's the point there?!

For answering my questions, I would kindly thank you.

Tamer