Thanks. As I understand it, all the packages listed on that page would
have to be Python3 compatible for Zope Toolkit to be Python3
compatible, no?

I'll try to find the time to test each package listed there for
Python3 compatibility. At least that will have the secondary effect of
getting my more familiar with ZTK internals.

Thank you.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM, FLORAC, Thierry <thierry.flo...@onf.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a link to the last (?) version of packages which are parts of Zope
> Toolkit : http://download.zope.org/zopetoolkit/index/2.0a1/ztk-versions.cfg
> Maybe I'm wrong but I think they are compatible with Python 3.
> But I don't know if this KGS is up to date, some packages always seem to be
> in alpha stage, and I don't think that zope.app packages (if needed) have
> already been ported...
>
> Regards,
> Thierry

Dotan Cohen