You were misunderstanding me, I am not claiming that. I said "It’s not that
Zope isn’t as open source as it can be, it’s that anyone building a new
application will not use Zope”

I am saying there is nothing wrong with the open sourceness of Zope. That
wasn’t very clear, apologies.

My concerns are solely around Zope moving forward over the next few years and
how we can best achieve a community feel around Zope - or a deviate of Zope
-once again.

Rich