That's a good question:

I'm not a Zope developer but I've been hosting several Plone sites
(including my own) for about 5 years now; and I am *extremely* happy
with the stability and security Zope+Plone offers.

Despite a couple of attempts by me, I never could start developing with
Zope. For me, as I have a solid Java background, the complexity was, as
you can clearly see why, not a problem :-)

The main stopper for me was that there were hardly any documents out
there! They were mostly either old or incomplete or didn't exist at all.

PS: Please correct if things have changed...the last time I tried Zope
development was more than 2 years ago.

--
Bahman Movaqar

http://BahmanM.com - https://twitter.com/bahman__m
https://github.com/bahmanm - https://gist.github.com/bahmanm
PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)