I use Zope since around 2001 and I still have some Zope 2 web applications
running and they are just rock-solid and easy to update.
I have never been convinced by Zope 3 and I have never seen any advantages for
using the Zope 3 techniques.

The Zope 2 core developers (I think Andreas has worked for Zope Corporation)
created a mature product - and I still love it for its flexibility and the
speed of development once you understood the core concepts.
However, web development has been changed in the past 10 years.  But for future
projects I look for new python based products.

PS: Sorry, my former message can be deleted,I forgot to change the subject.