Again, I'm not sure if it is worth the thing but when I talk about marketing I don't mean just having a website. Everyone has one these days. Why should anyone visit especially the Zope website?
I mean going to the people and talk to them, blog, tweet, whatever ...
In the medieval times they knew better. The king went to the market to promote important things and not in his castle ... The success story of Zope did not start because it was a good product but it was mentioned in New York Times and people demanded it. Sales seems to be a taboo word in most OpenSource communities but I think it is essential to keep software alive.

-Tom