On 7/8/15 3:10 PM, Kees de Brabander wrote:
> Hi there,
> I desperately need a zope server, at least for a transition period. Is there
> in The Netherlands a company that still uses zope or has experience with zope
> that can help or advise me?

I can happily come to the Netherlands.  I am an EU Citizen.

Here is my old Zope 2 website:

And here is its much more modern replacement.

PrivaCV is built on top of ZODB, ZTK, Grok, and Zopache.

I invite you to post your job there.  I will email it out to my
candidates on the old job boards.

You can read my blog about all things Zope at:

What exactly do you need?