Hi !

You can have an optional "ip-address" parameter in your zope.conf configuration
file, to define interfaces for which Zope process listen for incoming
connections, and a "trusted-proxy" parameter (if you use a local proxy server).
Otherwise you shoudn't need any extra operation (except perhaps a server
restart, or if you have custom products).

Best regards,
Thierry