On 24/08/17 10:39, Michael Howitz wrote:
> The goal of the sprint is to release a first beta version of Zope 4.

My question is... What is going to happen to Zope 2 installations. Is
there any migration path?. Any howto?.

I would love to be able to use Zope 4 but all my current use of Zope is
legacy Zope2 instances. Some of them dated 1998, painfully migrated to
2.13. Legacy but still living and kicking. My own personal webpage is
running ZOPE. I would hate and I am scared to migrate to something
different like (god forbid) django. I don't mind if I have to deal with
rewriting some Product if there is some documentation someway about "the
way A doesn't work anymore. The right way now is to do this and that
instead of A".

--
Jesús Cea Avión                         _/_/      _/_/_/        _/_/_/
j...@jcea.es - http://www.jcea.es/     _/_/    _/_/  _/_/    _/_/  _/_/