Thank You Jürgen and Thank You Jens!

ok, with your infos I start  to see some light.
The error management makes sense now.

Also, the settings for the timezone are now very clear.
I also realised I can do something like DateTime('Europe/Rome’). It can be
useful when you have multiple sites in one Zope instance in different time
zones. (is it a good school?)

Ok, some baby steps are done, Now I will get to the session "black magic”.

Oh, one more thing: when I start zope in this way:
 /Applications/zope512/bin/runwsgi /Applications/zope512/etc/zope.ini 2>&1 &
without the -v, zope is running disattached from the terminal but I get
warnings like:

WARNING [Application:390][MainThread] Duplicate Product name: After loading
Product 'BTreeFolder2' from
'/apps/zope512/zope/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/Products', I skipped the one
in '/apps/zope512/zope/lib/python3.6/site-packages/Products’.
The same Warning for all the Products I installed with pip: bin/pip install…

From the terminal I also get all the errors printouts (even if Zope is
disattached).

Thanks again guys,

—giampiero