You can add the list to Nabble yourself (in fact, I prefer it if you do,
already admin on too many lists ;) — and then we can put a template to embed
it into the plone.org section.

Although I'm not sure it's entirely appropriate to have it there — we have
several lists that are not on plone.org/support since they have a narrow
audience, like the framework team list. Zopeskel seem like it's a bit like
that too.

Of course, signing it up for Nabble will let you use your RSS reader. :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net