Greetings all,

With apologies for cross-posting, Martin suggested that I go ahead and email
the plone core developers list about changes to zopeskel, as many interested
parties would be there and not on the official zopeskel list.

Following some trials and tribulations at the Plone Conference in Budapest, the
changes from the ZopeSkel No-fun BBQ sprint are now merged to trunk.  I've
incorporated the additional unit tests written at the sprint into the main test
suite, so running 'setup.py test' now runs 35 tests, a mix of unit and
doctests, and at least on my OS X Snow Leopard machine all are passing.

Before a new release is cut, I'd love it if some windows and linux users would
run the tests and verify that they pass there as well.

Speaking of cutting a new release, I am not currently listed as a package owner
for ZopeSkel.  I'd be happy to take responsibility for cutting the 2.15 release
if someone who is currently an owner could add me.  My pypi id is 'cewing'.

More to follow regarding a proposal from the BBQ sprinters regarding the future
of ZopeSkel.

Thanks all, and thanks especially for your patience as we worked out getting
this all worked out.

********************************
Cris Ewing
Webmaster, Lead Developer