Hi all,

Here's another issue that has me stumped for the time being:

http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/35

It appears that the part of paster that is trying to auto-commit the newly
created skeleton to an svn repository is assuming that there will be an
egg-info directory in the code template that's been created by the zopeskel
script.  But a buildout isn't an egg, right?  Why should there be an egg-info
directory there in this particular case?

If it is the case that a buildout should not have an egg-info directory, _and_
it is also the case that paster can't cope with committing a package to svn
without one, then my instinct is to reject this issue as being a problem with
paster and not an problem with zopeskel.

Thoughts from the gallery?

Cris Ewing
Webmaster, Lead Developer
Department of Radiology Web Services