On Jun 23, 2010, at 2:54 PM, Winn King wrote:

> Hi,
> Created a new product using archetypes template and contenttype and
> atschema localcommands. Added to buildout.cfg and ran buildout
> successfully. Upon restarting, getting this error:

>    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/winn/Z13/zinstance/src/
> pcg.featuredlistings/pcg/featuredlistings/configure.zcml", line 12.2-12.32
>    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/winn/Z13/zinstance/src/
> pcg.featuredlistings/pcg/featuredlistings/content/configure.zcml", line
> 9.2
>    NameError: name 'schema' is not defined
>

> Any clues?

Winn,

My first thought is 'what's in pcg/featuredlistings/content/configure.zcml?'
Can you provide a bit more context, perhaps attach that file or even a zip of
the package itself?  I haven't run into this with something created with a
content type and schemata created with defaults, but that means little.

Do you have the latest version of zopeskel?

Cris Ewing
Webmaster, Lead Developer
Department of Radiology Web Services
University of Washington