On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:50:30 -0700, Cristopher Ewing wrote:

> On Jun 23, 2010, at 2:54 PM, Winn King wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Created a new product using archetypes template and contenttype and
>> atschema localcommands. Added to buildout.cfg and ran buildout
>> successfully. Upon restarting, getting this error:

>>    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/winn/Z13/zinstance/src/
>> pcg.featuredlistings/pcg/featuredlistings/configure.zcml", line
>> 12.2-12.32
>>    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/winn/Z13/zinstance/src/
>> pcg.featuredlistings/pcg/featuredlistings/content/configure.zcml", line
>> 9.2
>>    NameError: name 'schema' is not defined
>>

>> Any clues?
>
> Winn,
>
> My first thought is 'what's in
> pcg/featuredlistings/content/configure.zcml?' Can you provide a bit more
> context, perhaps attach that file or even a zip of the package itself?
> I haven't run into this with something created with a content type and
> schemata created with defaults, but that means little.
>
> Do you have the latest version of zopeskel?

Thanks for responding.
I have version 2.15
Here's configure.zcml as created by zopeskel (no changes were made to it):

<configure
    xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope";
    xmlns:five="http://namespaces.zope.org/five";
    i18n_domain="pcg.featuredlistings">

  <!-- configure your content components here -->

  <!-- -*- extra stuff goes here -*- -->
  <class class=".listing.Listing">
    <require
        permission="zope2.View"
        interface="..interfaces.IListing"
        />
    <require
        permission="cmf.ModifyPortalContent"
        set_schema="..interfaces.IListing"
        />
  </class>
  <class class=".featuredlistingsfolder.FeaturedListingsFolder">
    <require
        permission="zope2.View"
        interface="..interfaces.IFeaturedListingsFolder"
        />
    <require
        permission="cmf.ModifyPortalContent"
        set_schema="..interfaces.IFeaturedListingsFolder"
        />
  </class>
  <class class=".featuredlistingsfolder.FeaturedListingsFolder">
    <require
        permission="zope2.View"
        interface="..interfaces.IFeaturedListingsFolder"
        />
  </class>
  <class class=".listing.Listing">
    <require