On Sep 30, 2010, at 12:54 PM, David Glick wrote:

> On 9/30/10 11:50 AM, Cristopher Ewing wrote:
>> Greetings, all.
>>
>> Today we release ZopeSkel 2.18, a bugfix release to the venerable code
>> generation tool for Zope and Plone.
>>
>> In this release:
>>
>> • fix for http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/48, bin/zopeskel
>> --version now reports current version number
>> • fix for http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/46, profile directory
>> now properly created
>> • fix for http://plone.org/products/zopeskel/issues/44, portlet titles now
>> correctly internationalized in plone domain.
>> • we now use plone 3.3.5 as the default plone version for plone3_buildout
> I think we should either make it use 4.0, create a separate
> plone4_buildout, or rename plone3_buildout to plone_buildout
> David

Good suggestion, David,

I think the 'right' thing to do will be to create a plone4_buildout template.
I'm hoping that SteveM will be willing to help in getting one up and running
that looks and feels as much like the buildout in the installers as possible.
In fact, I'm hoping to get that for the plone3_buildout as well.  I'd love to
keep ZopeSkel in sync with the installers and vice versa (make sure that the
installers always ship with the most up-to-date zopeskel).

Cris Ewing
Webmaster, Lead Developer
Department of Radiology Web Services
University of Washington