Templer works for me, but I'm finding myself agreeing with Roel in not wanting
to be associated with the religious thing.

How 'bout 'maker'?  There's a nifty Stanislaw Lem book with a series of short
stories about two robots named Trurl and Klapaucius who are 'makers' (sort of
gods of the robot universe) who  make all sorts of other robots.  I like the
obscure literary reference and the name does reference what zopeskel does,
which is to help you make all sorts of things.

Another option might be 'projecter', an intentional misspelling that could mean
'something that makes projects'

Any further thoughts from the rest of you all?

On Oct 13, 2010, at 12:59 PM, Johnson, Josh wrote:

> Some results of googling some of these names outside of pypi:
>
> paragon also refers to these guys: http://www.paragon-software.com/
>
> exemplar is also the name of a software company: http://www.exemplar.com
>
> templer doesn't seem to mean anything to google, but it does hit a lot of
> knights templar stuff, including http://www.templarsoftware.com/
>
> crushinator nor candlejack don't have any software companies associated with
> them.
>
> skeltor brings up a lot of Manson Family links, but nothing software related.
>
> JJ

Cris Ewing
Webmaster, Lead Developer
Department of Radiology Web Services