On Oct 18, 2010, at 12:11 PM, Cristopher Ewing wrote:

> Templer works for me, but I'm finding myself agreeing with Roel in not
> wanting to be associated with the religious thing.
>
> How 'bout 'maker'?  There's a nifty Stanislaw Lem book with a series of short
> stories about two robots named Trurl and Klapaucius who are 'makers' (sort of
> gods of the robot universe) who  make all sorts of other robots.  I like the
> obscure literary reference and the name does reference what zopeskel does,
> which is to help you make all sorts of things.
>
> Another option might be 'projecter', an intentional misspelling that could
> mean 'something that makes projects'
>
> Any further thoughts from the rest of you all?

I did a bit more sleuthing. Came up with another option:

epitome: a standard or typical example

Doing a google search for all these terms (even Templer, http://templerfx.com/)
brings back a software company of some sort. In fact there is a "Paragon
Software" and a "Paragon Software Group". So I don't know how much stock we
want to put into that for choosing the namespace.

Clayton
--
Six Feet Up, Inc. | Sponsor of Plone Conference 2010 (Oct. 25th-31st)
Direct Line: +1 (317) 861-5948 x603

How am I doing? Please contact my manager Gabrielle Hendryx-Parker
at gabrie...@sixfeetup.com with any feedback.