On 11/15/2010 01:17 PM, Cristopher Ewing wrote:
> contribute new templates. I'm thinking we need at least the following:
>
> plone4_buildout
> plone4_theme
>
> We may also need modifications to the archetypes recipe to cover issues

IIRC, the latest versions of plone3_buildout will take any (I guess)
version of Plone when it asks. I've made Plone 4 buildouts with it a
bunch of times over the past year.

Maybe the plone3_buildout template needs to be renamed? Is there even a
template for a pre-3.0 buildout?

IMHO, any Plone buildouts should be rolled into one template class, and
process differently depending on what version the user wants to use.

JJ

--
Josh Johnson
Applications Analyst