On 11/15/2010 01:17 PM, Cristopher Ewing wrote:
> contribute new templates. I'm thinking we need at least the following:
> plone4_buildout
> plone4_theme
> We may also need modifications to the archetypes recipe to cover issues

IIRC, the latest versions of plone3_buildout will take any (I guess)
version of Plone when it asks. I've made Plone 4 buildouts with it a
bunch of times over the past year.

Maybe the plone3_buildout template needs to be renamed? Is there even a
template for a pre-3.0 buildout?

IMHO, any Plone buildouts should be rolled into one template class, and
process differently depending on what version the user wants to use.

Josh Johnson
Applications Analyst
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
(919) 923-0894