Hi all,

I don't know if zopeskel.dexterity is mantained by people reading this list,
but it seems to be the place that makes more sense to post about it.

I've been using the latest release of zopeskel.dexterity in PyPI (1.1b1) and
found that some local commands were broken (they generate code that prevents
the Zope instance to start). I fixed some of them in SVN trunk. Can we
release 1.1b2 or something like that?

Are there any plans to continue developing zopeskel.dexterity? I was
thinking about some improvements to the dexterity_view local command that
I'd like to discuss about.

Thanks in advance,
Emanuel