Izhar, (and Nathan),

Thanks for the quick response and release of 1.1b2!  That was fast.

I'm passing this on to you, in the hopes that you all can communicate about it.
 This zopeskel list seems like a great place to discuss, so if you'd like to
sign up, please do so.  You all can subscribe here:

Once you all are subscribed, I can stop playing man-in-the-middle :)