Public bug reported:

The build.dox, installation.dox, build_ubuntu.dox, and several related
files have numerous errors. Here are some:

- build.dox mentions there are a number of build options, but does not
document them. (It previously pointed to a page of *XQuery* options, but
I deleted that link.)

- installation.dox includes stuff about building (not just installing),
and that stuff is all Makefile-specific.

- installation.dox refers to setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH and so on which is
not, as far as I know, required. The final section about ldconfig on
Ubuntu is also obsolete and wrong as far as I know.

- build_ubuntu.dox is not entirely accurate, but a lot of it is
redundant with the main build instructions.

- If we have build_ubuntu.dox, we should probably have separate pages
for (at least) Fedora, Windows, and MacOS too. There is a lot of
information specific to Linux, Windows, and MacOS on the main build page
that could probably be spread around.

** Affects: zorba

** Tags: doc

** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Chris Hillery (ceejatec)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/857263

Title:
  Build/install doc is terrible

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor: