http://zorbatest.lambda.nu:8080/remotequeue/build-doc-2011-09-23T11-03-05.402Z/bzr/zorba/build/doc/zorba/html/build.html

This is a link to the main build.html. See my changes here:

1. Added mention of including non-core modules in build as step 2 of primary
Zorba build instructions.
2. Added new page build_noncore.html which includes instructions for invoking
DownloadModules and other details of building noncore modules
3. Moved all non-core module specific information (such as building C-Client,
Jansson, all that) onto build_noncore.html page.
4. Slight touchups to installation page (still a mess - I filed bug 857263
about that and more)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ceejatec/zorba/build-doc/+merge/76713
Your team Zorba Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of