3 questions:

1. Should the destroy() method be called also when the param is replaced by a
second invocation of the addExternalFunctionParam?

2. Should we check that the func_param is not NULL before calling its destroy()

3. Is there any need for a removeExternalFunctionParam()? For xqxq module the
answer is no, but what about other use cases? If we ever add
removeExternalFunctionParam(), we will need to replace the kind of hashmap used
by dynamic_context (use the one in zorbautils instead of utils).