staging runs on inferior hardware to production. Inefficient pages over
large volumes of data like will tend
to time out a bit, but pages relevant to your project should work fine
after a couple of refreshes.

** Changed in: launchpad

Title: is broken

Status in Launchpad itself:

  Visiting this site just gives:

  "Timeout error
  Sorry, something just went wrong in Launchpad.

  We’ve recorded what happened, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.
  Apologies for the inconvenience.

  Trying again in a couple of minutes might work.

  (Error ID: OOPS-2099STAGING211)"

  It has been giving this error for at least 24 hours now. This is
  preventing me from examining my bugs import from Sourceforge and
  requesting a new import, which is in turn holding up our ability to
  release a new version of our software (Zorba), so it is very important
  to us.