> According to Launchpad, the change I suggested has not been made - why the new
> Merge Proposal?
>
> (Also confused by Launchpad's saying that the Approved Revision is "no longer
> in the source branch"...)
Strange, I can see the following changes in the diff:

        === removed file
'test/rbkt/ExpQueryResults/zorba/collections/delete_nodes_first/delete_nodes_collection_003.xml.res'
137     === removed file
'test/rbkt/ExpQueryResults/zorba/collections/delete_nodes_first/delete_nodes_collection_007.xml.res'
138     === removed file
'test/rbkt/ExpQueryResults/zorba/collections/delete_nodes_last/delete_nodes_collection_003.xml.res'
139     === removed file
'test/rbkt/ExpQueryResults/zorba/collections/delete_nodes_last/delete_nodes_collection_007.xml.res'
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~matthias-brantner/zorba/bug-863730/+merge/77784