> I suggest adding some further improvements:
>
> - The first column is always called "Feature" although it's not clear that W3C
> XQuery update Facility 1.0 is a feature.
Can you please suggest a better name for it?
Is "W3C Specifications" a better table header than "Feature" ?

> - The "Features" of the context properties are wrong. For example, "Default
> function namespace" seems to be in W3C XQuery and XPath Full Text 1.0
It is also part of the W3C XQuery and XPath Full Text 1.0, please check out the
W3C XQuery and XPath Full Text 1.0 catalog from the XQFTTS.

The W3C XQuery and XPath Full Text 1.0 also includes the XQuery 1.0 context
properties.
If you think it's better I can remove the "Feature" column all together.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sorin.marian.nasoi/zorba/implementation_defined_features/+merge/78133