I was wrong: the COMPONENT macro parameter was making me confuse it with
the INSTALL COMPONENT expression.

** Changed in: zorba

  Add COMPONENT parameters to all FIND_... macros in

  The logic must be unified for all the macro in
  cmke_module\Windows\ProxyFindModule.cmake. Currently not all use the
  COMPONENT parameter to specify to which component a DLL belongs to.

  The component is used to determine if  a certain DLL is installed or