Review: Needs Information

Hi Markos,

i think that the flag "haveListType" is not reset correctly if the element
passes from

haveTypedValue && haveTypedTypedValue && haveListType
haveTypedValue && haveTypedTypedValue && !haveListType

I would add:
else
   textChild->resetHaveListValue();
near line 499 of pul_primitives.cpp

since if the textchild has this flag true when it has not a list type it could
cause some bad crash in
void ElementNode::getTypedValue()

Do you agree?

I dont't think the following is an issue but just to be sure.
If a node has the flag haveTypedValue true before the apply()  and false
afterwards the haveListValue/haveEmptyValue flags could still be true since
they are not reset at line 503.
I verified that the store always check haveTypedValue first and then
haveListValue/haveEmptyValue.
However a third party could use the public haveListValue()/haveEmpty... methods
directly and have incorrect results. (if he expects them to have useful results
on an untyped element)

What do you think?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~markos-za/zorba/bugs2/+merge/78834