I'm afraid I can't reproduce this locally. I tried building Zorba
without any of the non-core modules (including JSON), but I got a
reasonable error message:

</tmp/foo.xq>:3,16: static error [err:XQST0046]: "http://www.zorba-
xquery.com/modules/converters/json": invalid URI literal: module not
found; raised at /home/ceej/zo/src/src/runtime/xqdoc/xqdoc_impl.cpp:89

Jonathan - what version of the source are you building? Can you tell me
your exact CMake line so I can try it with the same options?

** Changed in: zorba
     Assignee: Chris Hillery (ceejatec) => Jonathan Robie (jonathan-robie)

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Zorba
Coders, which is the registrant for Zorba.

  Crash in xqdoc query

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:

Bug description:
  This core dumps for me:

      import module namespace x = "http://www.zorba-xquery.com/modules/xqdoc";;
      import schema namespace xqds = "http://www.xqdoc.org/1.0";;
      validate { x:xqdoc("http://www.zorba-xquery.com/modules/converters/json";) 

  zorba -f -q xqdoc.xq >json.xml
  Segmentation fault (core dumped)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to     : zorba-coders@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to