ctest detailed result log

** Attachment added: "LastTest.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zorba/+bug/867040/+attachment/2537975/+files/LastTest.log

** Summary changed:

- Failing Geo tests
+ Most Geo tests failing on Windows (segfaults + fail)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/867040

Title:
  Most Geo tests failing on Windows (segfaults + fail)

Status in Zorba - The XQuery Processor:
  Unknown

Bug description:
  There are 7 geo module tests which are failing. I don't know if these
  were already failing, or whether this might be a side-effect of moving
  the module outside of Zorba, but I need to register a bug to track
  them so I can mark them as EXPECTED_FAILURE().