GEOS library is not prepared to be a DLL. Use the static library.

  Most Geo tests failing on Windows (segfaults + fail)

  There are 7 geo module tests which are failing. I don't know if these
  were already failing, or whether this might be a side-effect of moving
  the module outside of Zorba, but I need to register a bug to track
  them so I can mark them as EXPECTED_FAILURE().