Hello Daniel
Thanks for fixing the issue that fast. Unfortunately, I didn't approve the
patch because of two comments I have:
1) Does the fix in src/compiler/expression/expr.cpp belongs do the tumbling
window for fix or is this something else? If yes, we need an extra test for
this. Or even better, we need an extra merge for it.
2) Maybe I am wrong and something is not correct in my CMake configuration. The
test you added for the tumbling window bug does not really make sense to.
Because it is a normal rbkt test. It passes on my system without your fix.
Can't you just add the test from the bug report?
Your team Zorba Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of
lp:~danielturcanu/zorba/plan-serializer into lp:zorba.